COVID Shipping Note
Carriers are currently experiencing a host of different issues due to both the holidays and the pandemic. We’ve been informed that due to pandemic and the holidays, they’re simply understaffed and their systems are overwhelmed, resulting in a lot of inconsistent updates. This is a known issue for many major carriers impacting countless small businesses, including ours, across the country.
This in turn may effect your order in the following ways:
- Pre-shipment Status: When they don’t update their system, it often looks as though it’s still in our warehouse even though it’s already been picked up by them.
- Delayed Updates: You’ll automatically receive the same updates we do, at the same time we do. This makes it impossible for us to provide any additional information regarding delivery dates.
- Delivery Estimates: The shipping estimates we provide, are based on their estimates. Because their systems are backed up, it means their delivery estimates are often inaccurate.
- Delayed Delivery: Because their systems are backed up, many shipments are arriving much later than estimated.
- Inconsistent Delivery: This issue may result in a later order being delivered before an earlier one
We realize this is isn't what you want to hear, but we wanted to be as transparent as possible. We’re a very small team doing our best to navigate this time, and we really appreciate your patience and understanding!
The Bullet Journal Team