COVID Shipping Note
Carriers are currently experiencing a host of different issues due to the pandemic. We’ve been informed that due to pandemic, they’re simply understaffed and their systems are overwhelmed, resulting in a lot of inconsistent updates. This is a known issue for many major carriers impacting countless small businesses, including ours.
This in turn may effect your order in the following ways:
- Pre-shipment Status: When they don’t update their system, it often looks as though it’s still in our warehouse even though it’s already been picked up by them.
- Delayed Updates: You’ll automatically receive the same updates we do, at the same time we do. This makes it impossible for us to provide any additional information regarding delivery dates.
- Delivery Estimates: The shipping estimates we provide, are based on their estimates. Because their systems are backed up, it means their delivery estimates are often inaccurate.
- Delayed Delivery: Because their systems are backed up, many shipments are arriving much later than estimated.
- Inconsistent Delivery: This issue may result in a later order being delivered before an earlier one
We realize this is isn't what you want to hear, but we wanted to be as transparent as possible. We’re a very small team doing our best to navigate this time, and we really appreciate your patience and understanding!
The Bullet Journal Team